What’s the book for September? Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin.
How do we change? Gretchen Rubin's answer is: through habits. Habits are the invisible architecture of everyday life. It takes work to make a habit but once that habit is set we can harness the energy of habits to build happier, stronger, more productive lives. So if habits are a key to change then what we really need to know is how do we change our habits. Better than Before answers that question It presents a practical concrete framework to allow readers to understand their habits and to change them for good.
Free for BAM (Business Among Moms) and Inc. Members. $15/non-members.
Please RSVP here.
“I loved being able to build relationships, work on my business and not feel like I was networking” - BAM Book Club Attendee
What happens at the BAM Book Club?
- Lively and engaging facilitated discussion
- You will feel less alone, find some new biz pals and feed your biz soul
- Work. You’ll be working on your business instead of in your business and will gain insight, skills and ideas to take you to the next level
- Individual reflection time to put ideas into play
- You will get to take your expert hat off and put your learner hat on
What’s the bare minimum to be involved?
- All you need to do is read the introduction and first 3 chapters (at least)
- Be prepared to NOT give advice
- Find a favorite quote from the book to share with the group