What’s the book for November? Buying Signals by Nikki Rausch
Have you ever wondered after a conversation if the person you were talking with might have been interested in buying from you? Buying Signals teaches you how to recognize subtle cues people give when they’re interested in doing business with you. No more second guessing yourself as to whether or not you should invite someone to do business. Now you’ll recognize the buying signal and know what to say when you get one. Turn casual conversations into sales conversations and potentially interested people into new clients by learning buying signals from Nikki Rausch, the Sales Maven who shares the secrets she’s learned in her 22 years as a sales professional.
Free for BAM (Business Among Moms) and Inc. Members. $15/non-members.
Please RSVP here.
“I loved being able to build relationships, work on my business and not feel like I was networking” - BAM Book Club Attendee
What happens at the BAM Book Club?
- Lively and engaging facilitated discussion
- You will feel less alone, find some new biz pals and feed your biz soul
- Work. You’ll be working on your business instead of in your business and will gain insight, skills and ideas to take you to the next level
- Individual reflection time to put ideas into play
- You will get to take your expert hat off and put your learner hat on
What’s the bare minimum to be involved?
- All you need to do is read the introduction and first 3 chapters (at least)
- Be prepared to NOT give advice
- Find a favorite quote from the book to share with the group