Cultivating CURIOSITY, EMPATHY, CREATIVITY, and COMMUNITY through PLAY is at the heart of The Inc.'s Playschool philosophy.
With 90% of a child’s critical brain development occurring by the age of five, The Inc. Playschool is not a drop off point or a holding tank, it is a nest for our youngest coworkers - our mini INCers - to grow their hearts and minds through play. Through responsive caregiving and reflective teaching, our commitment is to foster a community of learners to be the critical thinkers and collaborative partners of tomorrow.
- Children ages 2.5 years old - PreK
- 8:1 child/teacher ratio (with occasional assistance of additional floater teacher)
- Children do not have to be potty-trained but parents must remain on-site to help with diaper/potty needs.
- Parents of 2.5 year old+ and who are potty trained are able to drop-off and leave.
- Room is led by a Preschool Teacher who thoughtfully prepares the environment and activities and introduces monthly themes to spark curiosity.
- Minimum booking of 3 hours
Preschool Daily Schedule (Subject to Change)
- 9am - 10am: Arrival Time/Free Choice
- 10am - 10:30am: Hand Washing/Potty/Snack
- 10:30am - 11am: Welcome Circle
- 11am - 11:30am: Outside Play
- 11:30am-12pm: Lunch
- 12pm - 12:30pm: Center Activities
- 12:30pm -1pm: Free Choice/Guided Activities
- Children who are steady walkers - 2.5 years old
- 5:1 child/teacher ratio (sometimes 8:2 when an additional floater teacher is available)
- Children do not have to be potty-trained but parents MUST remain onsite. Parents will be given a pager and paged when their child needs a diaper change.
- Room is led by Teacher Danielle who thoughtfully prepares the environment and activities.
- Minimum booking of 2 hours
Cowork + Coplay Room
- A shared room for parents and their young children (especially crawlers!) where parents can get work done while their child securely explores the environment under their supervision and nurturing presence.